March 8, 2020
March 8 kicks off Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Week, and parents on high alert this flu season are celebrating the important role NPs play in keeping their kids healthy. Here are five reasons to celebrate a pediatric NP today:
1. NPs make getting flu shots hassle-free.
2. It’s easier to make an appointment with an NP.
3. NPs collaborate with entire care teams, including physicians and hospitals.
4. NPs prescribe medications.
5. NPs provide great counseling to help your child get well and stay well.
Pediatric NPs improve access to care so parents – and their sick kids – can breathe a little easier, especially during flu season. Join us in celebrating the important role of pediatric NPs in your community today!